Looking for the right property?
Once you are registered with us whether via email/telephone/or on-line we will:
- Look at our available potfolio and match your property requirements.
- Arrange viewings.
- Keep you updated on all new properties via e-mail.
We are also able to assist with mortgages, insurance and other financial matters. Our agent is independent and as such we are not tied to a particular insurance or lending company, and are able to provide access to independent advice and competitive quotations. Please use the contact section speak to us.
Once you have identified a property you wish to purchase we will:
- Enter into negotiations on your behalf with the seller.
- Prepare a Memorandum of Sale to be sent to both solicitors.
- Confirm to you via email this was done.
- Monitor the progress of the transaction to make sure it runs smoothly.
Our office provides a one stop shop. The purchase of your property and the legal work can be carried out under one roof making the transaction run smoothly.
Please feel free to contact our experienced team for a quote as we may be able to save on fees for the overall transaction. For more information please contact our legal department via:
T: 020 8920 3190